If your company has a strict IT policy on which websites can be visited, who you receive email from and what types of content can be viewed on line. You may find that some of our course content doesn't play properly, that you are unable to use screen sharing software we use or that you don't receive system notifications from our platforms.
If you have difficulties, please contact your IT team and ask them to allow you to access the following web domains and emails:-
- https://www.join.me/ (web conferencing and screensharing software)
- lms.builtintelligence.com (our Learning management system (LMS) or learning portal)
- Emails from above LMS come from mailto:email@example.com
- www.reachback.builtintelligence.com (our technical helpdesk)
- www.builtintelligence.com (our main website)
- Emails from our Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that if you are also having difficulty receiving system emails for things like password resets. Please also check your SPAM folder or ask your IT department to approve the following email domains:-
If you are still having problems, please let us know.