If customers purchase our content to use on their own LMS (as a Digital Content Licence), then yes you can tailor learning paths by putting the individual modules into the formats your users need for the job role.
Articles in this section
- Skip To Unlock Options Helpsheet
- To access extra content after completing mandatory content helpsheet
- How to check the Cookies, Java and Flash settings on Google Chrome?
- What are the minimum system requirements to run the content?
- My course does not appear to play properly? What can I do?
- How can i return to a module once I have successfully completed it?
- Do we need to 'Whitelist' any sites or email domains?
- Where are our servers located?
- If we purchase the material, can we can integrate it with our system – presumably we can if we add it as a module to our existing LMS, in the same way any of our modules are integrated?
- Can the reporting back be undertaken in a format we choose?